Dr. Simonson, Tacoma wa.

This woman is a maniac. By referral I went to her for medication management for 3 disorders I have, and within a half hour she diagnosed me with 2 more? On the second visit I inquired more about these new disorders and she stated that she knew this is what I had because one of her family members has the same diagnosis. I should have taken that as a red flag. After a bad episode and a week of phone tag, we finally connected. She spent 15 minutes berating me, expressed her "frustration and irritation" with the phone tag, and told me she could not treat me over the phone.I do not want to ,nor ever implied that I wanted treatment over the phone. Phone tag, perhaps she is new to the concept? She was also upset that she called me late on a Friday to give me options to be seen Monday. I had left her a message on Friday stating that I was leaving the State and would contact her the next week. She said I had wasted those appointments. Hello, I let you know I was leaving and said I would call you the next week! She then stated that if I did not follow her instructions to a "T", that she would not be willing to see me. This included smoking, alcohol consumption (I drink twice a month), my diet and sleep schedule. Clearly, a normal Dr. would not rationally expect someone to do all of this in a month or two. Mind you, I had only seen her twice, less than 2 hours!!!!! She mentioned 2 additional times during the conversation, that if I did not follow her rules, she would not be willing to see me. Could you possibly make me feel more unwelcome or uncomfortable. This is after I told her I was dealing with a great deal of anxiety.....wow. Her whole rant was dehumanizing, she made me feel like a child, some sort of loser, an addict, you name it. Way to help someone out!!She had me apologizing to her over and over again about the phone tag, looking back it was more of a power play than anything. After going online to research her I found a complaint VERY similar to mine. Please, go elsewhere.
ID
Tacoma, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article